The Gaelscoil First Holy Communion will take place on Saturday 24th Mary 2014. Traditionally the parents of children in Rang 1 co-ordinate and organise the party which takes place back at the school immediately following the First Communion.
This year we need help with the following:
- baking cupcakes, tray bakes, tea bracks, etc (in general cakes which can be easily portioned, served and eaten and which have no impact on the lovely communion outfits!)
- making sandwiches
- setting up the school on Friday 23rd May 2014 from about 3pm
- preparing for the party on the morning of 24th May 2014 from about 9.30am
- helping to serve tea, coffee, and food. Supervising the children's room and helping out during the communion party - from about 12pm on 24th May 2014
- helping with clean up including washing up, cleaning and tidying and ensuring all is ready for school on Monday from about 2pm on 24th May 2014
We would be delighted with help in all or any of the above areas and from anyone who is available (this appeal is by no means exclusive to Rang 1 parents!). A form is available outside of Hilda's office and we would ask anyone who can help to please fill out your name and number on this sheet and indicate what it is you can help with.
Trish agus Caroline